Monday 12 August 2013

Our Anniversary - Whipsnade Zoo - Outfit of the day

Hello lovely people, so at the weekend it was my boyfriend and my third year anniversary together. It's gone so quickly but we decided to celebrate it by going to Whipsnade Zoo. So I thought I would share with you my outfit of the day and some pictures I took. I hope you all enjoy.

For some reason it looks like I'm frowning in this picture but it was because it was really bright.
Top - Forever21
Jeans- New look (then just rolled up at the bottom)
Sandals - George in Asda
Bag - New Look








So yea, these are just a few of the pictures I took, it was only when I went to take the photos from the camera that I realised I had like over 100 photos to sort out. It was such a lovely day though and I felt like a very special girl.

Me and my man!

I hope you all enjoyed this and I will see you soon!

Love 
Grace x


No comments:

Post a Comment