Saturday 19 April 2014

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss review - Aurora

Hello lovely people!


I recently visited a Superdrug with a Tanya Burr Lips and Nails section in store. I have been a massive fan of Tanya and thought it only right to pick up a lip gloss. I do not actually wear a lot of lip gloss so decided to go with just one. After swatching the selection I decided to go with Aurora.

My first impressions of this lip gloss are very good, especially for someone who is not a big fan of lip gloss. They smell and taste just like berries which is amazing.

The colour is beautiful and it applies really well. I was really surprised at how much colour the lip gloss gives off, as it is really light and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky with product. It gives a really healthy pink glow to the lips without being over the top and it last for quite a while.

For someone who is not a fan of lip gloss I have been thoroughly suprised by this product and am definitely going to pick up some more. If you have any suggestions of which one I should try next then please leave a comment.

Have you tried Tanya's Lip gloss? if so what is your favourite shade?

Love G.x 

1 comment:

  1. I really want one of the red ones they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete