Sunday 6 April 2014

I'm back!!!!!!

Hello lovely people!

So I am back and I have missed you all very much. I have been absent for blogging for about 4 months now and I really missed it. My life has been so hectic at the moment; with finishing off my teaching degree and on my final year placement and also getting engaged and starting to plan a wedding.

I also spent some time reflecting on what I want my blog to be and there may be a few changes. To be honest with my tight student budget it is not going to be a blog where I am showing new things I have brought every week because its just not me and I don't have the funds to be buying new products every week. Instead I really want this blog to be a capture of all the things I love in terms of beauty, clothing, food and interests.

Also when thinking about how many posts I want to post each week, while on my final teaching practice it is crazy to think I could post one up every day. Instead I am really going to try and make the effort to post one blog a week, at the weekend. So check back every Saturday or Sunday to see a new post.

So I hope you all enjoy the new changes, an updated whats in my makeup bag and everyday look will following this blog shortly, so keep your eye out for that. Let me know if there are any specific things you would like me to blog about.

I will talk to you all soon.

G.x

No comments:

Post a Comment