Monday 17 June 2013

Outfit of the day (London)

Hey guys, so this post is just going to be a quick one and it's my outfit of the day for my trip to London on Friday. Sorry I haven't put it up sooner, its just been a crazy weekend. I had a friend's 18th birthday party on Saturday and then just a chilled Sunday with the boyfriend before he went back to work. But enough of me talking, here is my outfit of the day. 




So here is a run down of my outfit.
Jumper - New Look
Denim shirt - New Look
Skater dress - New look
Leggings - Decathlon
 (technically these are actually fitness leggings but all the rest were in the wash, they do the same job and I think I actually prefer them to just normal leggings.)
Shoes - Primark
Accessories: Watch - Lorus
                     Necklace (which you can't really see) is from H.Samuel and it was a gift from my boyfriend.
Makeup: I used all the makeup from my travel bag which you can see in my previous blog. For foundation I used Maybeline dream satin liquid in shade 021 (Nude) and for my eyeshadow I used a mixture of Rimmel London colour rush in shade 360 (baby pink) and Collection 2000 intense trio in shade 02 (sin city, I used the darkest colour.)

So that was my outfit for the day. I hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you would like to see a shopping haul of the stuff i brought or just what you thought of the blog in general.

Gx 

No comments:

Post a Comment