Monday 10 June 2013

Product review: L'Oreal Super liner Blackbuster

I've been on the hunt for a good eyeliner that is easy to apply and that will last all day and this eyeliner from L'Oreal seemed to fit all my criteria. I have never been very keen on gel eyeliners simply because of the fact that i'm not that great at applying eyeliner, so that fact that the L'Oreal super liner looked like a felt tip really appealed to me.

L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster £6.99
The main reason why i love this eyeliner is that it is so easy to apply. With the felt tip like nib to it, it glides on easily and gives a really good coverage, i do not need to constantly go over the line. Secondly, i love the fact that it lasts all day. Although it doesn't specifically say that it is waterproof, it seems to last all day whatever the weather. Living in England i need a eyeliner that will last through all weather and this seems to work, i can put it on in the morning and it will last through till i take it off at night.
I also really like the packaging, the black and gold makes it look a lot more expensive then it actually is.
Looks just like a felt tip.

It gives a really good line that you can build on.
The only thing i would say puts it down is the fact that the nib is beginning to loose its point. However i don't think it has a major impact on the line it gives, so it isn't a major issue for me. I really do love this eyeliner and i would recommend it for someone who may be thinking about using eyeliner for the first time, or for someone who like me struggles to get a good even line.

You can pick up the L'Oreal super liner Blackbuster from any Boots or Superdrug store for £6.99.

Have you tried this product? Let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment