Sunday 6 October 2013

Liebster award



Hello lovely people!

So I was tagged by the lovely 'Makeup and Stilettos' who I will tag here for you to all go and check her out. It is basically a way of getting people's blogs out there. 

So here are my answers to the questions:
1) What is your best feature inside and outside?
I have always been told I am a very good listener and very caring of others. I hate it when people feel upset or hurt, so i would say that is my best feature inside. Outside, um, this is rather difficult because I have always had confidence issues with how I look but I would probably say my eyes.

2) What is the most minimalistic  you are comfortable wearing?
Well today I am literally wearing concealer and mascara and that is probably as much as I will put on if I am not really doing much but don't want to not wear any makeup.

3) What is your favourite skincare line?
Nivea! Always has done, always will.

4) What is your favourite mascarra?
I am really bad when it comes to mascara, I never stick to one but if I had to pick one I would probably say the Maybelline Falsies mascarra.

5) What is the best makeup brush you've ever used?
I love the real techniques brushes but if I had to choose one of them I would the expert face brush. I use it for applying foundation and it buffs the skin really well.

6) What is your favourite nail varnish and colour?
Out of all the questions this is definitely the hardest to answer, mainly because I just love nail varnish. I have always loved BarryM and especially Lychee from the gelly range but I also love Essie nail varnishes so it would have to be between them.

7) Do you have passions other than makeup and what are they?
I am training to be a teacher so I guess that would be a passion. I also love visiting museums as I am a massive history geek. I also love reading which links into both I guess.

8) A thing you cannot live without?
My iphone! 

9) Do you have a pet?
Yes, I have a dog called Archie and two cats called Max and Polly. (They are both girl cats, we had a mix up of gender when we first got Max)

10) What is your wildest dream you want to achieve?
I don't really consider this as wild but the dream i want to achieve in life is to be an outstanding teacher and also to get married and have a family. I guess my wildest dream is probably to get recognised one day for my blog. That would be amazing.

11) Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
I would have to say my mum.

My 11 questions:
1) what is your favourite makeup brand?
2) What one word would describe your personality?
3) why did you start blogging?
4) If you were on a desert island what 5 things would you take with you?
5) what is the one makeup item you couldn't live without?
6) How often do you wear makeup?
7) How often do you paint your nails?
8) If you had to choose one place in the world to visit, where would it be?
9) Tea or coffee?
10) if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
11) What would you like to achieve with your blog?

The people I tag




Now I know there are lots of people out there who have under 200 subscribers and if one of them is you then please feel free to use this tag. Make sure you tag me back as I would love to read your comments. 
Please check out these lovely blogs and I will speak to you all soon.

Love G. x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing it! :) It is nice to get to know you better. :o)
    I've studied teaching for two years by the way. I've quit this year although I can go back to it within 5 years. I honestly hope that you will achieve your dreams and find great happiness in doing so! XXX

    ReplyDelete