Friday 1 November 2013

October Favourites

Hello lovely people!

Wow it has been ages since I have last said that. Basically just to fill you in on my absence from blogging is basically two words, FINAL YEAR! I am currently in my final year of uni and I definitely didn't anticipate the amount of work we had to do. Even though we are in less, the amount of work has gone through the roof. So because of this I have not been blogging so much. Now I am definitely not going to be able to keep up with post 3 times a week, so I am promising you I will definitely post something once a week and if it is more than that then call it a bonus.

So with that being said let's move onto my October favourites. Now I have a lot of skincare stuff in this favourites and that is mainly because I have been working on a new post about my autumn makeup so I didn't want to mention the products twice. So lets get into it.

First up is the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution (such a long title). Many people have said it is a dupe for Bioderma and it is easy to see why. This stuff is amazing at removing makeup, it also leaves your skin feeling super soft. As it is hypo-allergenic and suitable for sensitive skin it is really gentle on your skin. It is also really cheap. The only downside for me personally is the dispenser. I have mentioned previously that I prefer a pump as you can control how much product you get out. I find with the tip and pour dispenser, I end up spilling it everywhere and always using too much product. This might just be me!

Next up is the Balance me, Pure skin face wash, for normal to combination skin. This stuff is a great face wash and leaves my face feeling super clean after using it. It is 98.8% natural origin so I know it is going to be good for my face. The only thing I don't like about this is the smell. It is really organic and I know people who actually really likes the smell of this, but it is just not for me.

This next product I received in a glossybox sometime ago and it is the daily microfoliant by Dermalogica. I love this stuff, the powder has a talc like consistency. You add water to this and rub your hands together to make a paste like consistency which you then you to apply all over your face. You then simple wipe it off with a flannel. It feels like it has beads in so you can really exfoliate it into your skin. It is £40.30 for a full size bottle so I am not sure if me student budget will stretch that far.

I have also been loving the Soap and Glory body scrub. I have been using it a lot more this month now that it is colder and my skin is dryer, the body scrub just helps get rid of all the dead skin and leaves my skin feeling super soft. It also smells amazing.

My last two favourites are lip products. First is the Burt's Bees lip balm which I have been loving this month. It has peppermint in so it makes your lips feel really fresh and also keeps your lips feeling soft and smooth.

To go with this I have also been loving the lush lip scrub in mint julips which tastes like after eights. I love lip scrubs and at this time of year it is a must have in my book. I apply it about once a week and it works wonders.

What are your October favourites?

I hope you have enjoyed this and I
will see you all in my next post.

Love
G.x.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely favourites, Lush Lipscrub could be a standing item on my monthly favourites list :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete