Thursday 11 July 2013

Lots of things to try....

Hi everyone, so I have a few products that I have purchased recently that I will be trying over the next few weeks and I thought I would give you guys a heads up and also my first thoughts on the products before I try them.

As the weather has been so sunny i wanted to get some products for my hair that would condition it and protect it from the heat. So the first product I picked up was Dove intense repair leave-in conditioning and care spray. The first thing I noticed about this product was the smell, it smells incredible! I can't put my finger on what it smells like other than it is very sweet and I love it. The second thing I love it that you can use it on both wet and dry hair and they recommend you use it between washes to give your hair extra softness and nourishment. So I am really looking forward to trying this product.

The second thing is another hair product but it is the Pantene Pro-V Overnight Nourishing Spray for fine hair. The fact that it is for fine hair really appealed to me as my hair is fine and especially looks it in the summer. So basically with this product you put it on areas of your hair that need nourishment before you go to bed and then leave it in. The packaging says that it helps against styling damage and leaves your hair feeling revitalized, shiny and easy to style. The smell isn't as great as the Dove product but I'm looking forward to trying it all the same.




















The third and final product I will be trying out I got in this months Glamour magazine which i purchased myself. It is the Balance Me pure skin face wash for normal to combination skin. Now I had never really heard of this brand before but it is a British based company and is 98.8% natural ingredients. As I had never heard of the brand I decided to look up some reviews and I must say they were all very good. They say the product has really helped all types of skin, even people who suffer from severe acne or eczema. So I'm really excited about trying this product, it is only 50ml but everyone says a little bit goes a long way. The only downside for me is that I hate the smell, it smells very organic and a tiny bit like tea tree oil but whether it will smell different on the skin is something I will have to see.



I hope you have enjoyed this, I will be putting reviews up for each of the products in a couple of weeks time.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? Let me know what you think.

Hope you all have a great day!
love
Gx

No comments:

Post a Comment