Friday 5 July 2013

Product review: No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water

So I must admit the only reason I decided to try this was because I had a £5 off voucher. I have always been and always will be a fan of Nivea products however I decided to try the cleansing water from the No7 range beautiful skin. As it is summer now I decided to go for the Normal/oily skin bottle because even though I don't tend to have oily skin in general, in the summer my skin can get a bit oily. This really stood out for me because it claims it is '1 simple step to perfectly clean, refreshed, shine free skin'. It is also hypo-allergenic which appealed to me.


The first thing I must say about this product is that I love the pump. Most cleansing waters I have seen and tried you often have to pour onto a cotton pad which in my experience tends to end with stuff all over the floor as well as the cotton pad. So this pump was perfect because you only put as much as you want on.

I love using this cleansing water in the morning, especially with the British weather. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and I absolutely love the smell, really summery and refreshing. In terms of using it at night, I use makeup wipes to take off all my makeup and then go over the top with this cleansing water just to take off the remnants of the makeup. I think this works really well, I wouldn't use it to take off all my makeup just because I would end up using countless numbers of cotton pads as it doesn't take off that much in one go. So I just use this to make sure all my makeup is gone, this also means my face feels refreshed before going to bed which I love.

The remnants of my makeup.
I am glad I tried this product however i'm not sure I would re-purchase it but I would love to try some more products in the beautiful skin range. For £9 it is quite reasonable however there are always vouchers around where you can get money off.

Have you tried any of the beautiful skin range? What do you think?

Hope you all have had a great day
Gx

No comments:

Post a Comment