Wednesday 25 September 2013

Soap and Glory Sexy mother pucker gloss stick

Hello lovely people!


To kick off this Wednesday I thought I would share another lip purchase I made. I actually brought these quite a while ago but haven't got round to posting about them until now. I was in boots and came across these little gems which are the sexy mother pucker gloss sticks. I hadn't really heard many people talk about these so I thought I would give them a try. The fact that they were on special as well made the temptation even harder to resist. So the two colours I picked up were nudist and plum jam.



The first thing to say about these is they smell amazing, as do all Soap and Glory products but these smell extra amazing. They also taste really good, which in a lip product is not such a good thing on me cos it doesn't last 10 seconds! Secondly the finish they give is so smooth and glossy, it is like a lip gloss but with lipstick staying power. Nudist is a perfect nude colour and a great one to carry in your handbag if you need a little something extra on your lips. Plum Jam is a great Autumnal colour, it is not a really heavy colour so is easy to carry off on a day to day basis but then at the same time is great for an evening look if you want a bit of colour but aren't quite brave enough to try a bold lipstick.

Nudist


Plum Jam
I will definitely have to check out the rest of the colours in this collection.


Have you tried these? What do you think?

Let me know I love reading your comments :)

Love Grace x

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at exactly these 2 shades yesterday but couldn't make up my mind and you've made it even more difficult because they are both so pretty on you LOL. I really do like nudist, but I'm trying to get something a bit warmer for autumn - oh decisions, decisions - I'll probably end up getting both! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete