Friday 27 September 2013

Autumn OOTD!

Hello lovely people!

To kick this Friday off I have a quick autumn outfit of the day for you. Hope you enjoy :)


 My outfit:
Dress- Primark
Socks- Primark
Boots - New Look
Jacket- Ebay (not sure what brand it is from)
Scarf - The Wee Starfish (this is an Irish brand based in Northern Ireland that use sales to put money towards different charities in Northern Ireland, Africa and India. I would really recommend you check them out, they have a website which I will link here and a facebook page.) They stuff is lovely and I have this scarf with elephants on it.
Bag- New Look

Lipstick: Revlon, Just bitten kissable stick in shade 001 (Honey Douce)

I hope you have enjoyed this. Please like, comment and follow and I look forward to hearing from you guys. Have a lovely Friday :)
Love G x


5 comments:

  1. Above all, a lovely scarf. I'll check the Wee Starfish site :) May I add you in my G+ circles? I can follow your next posts :) Let me know. Bye, Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, you can also follow me on bloglovin as well :)

      Delete
  2. Bonito lápiz labial, se ve muy bonito color de labios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your denim jacket! :)

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete