Hello lovely people so I am going away for a week on Saturday and so I thought over the next few days I would share with you what Beauty items I am taking with me. We are going on a Barge holiday (if that is what it is called) so it is going to be very casual, but we may go out in the evening to a pub if we are passing one. So today's blog is going to be, as the title suggests, what I am taking with me in terms of makeup. As it is a really casual holiday I haven't really packed a lot for that however I have packed a few things I can put on if we go somewhere in the evening. So here goes....
- Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream in shade medium
- Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 highlighter and concealer in shade 030 (Classic Beige)
- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in shade medium
- Natural Collection concealer in shade fair
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder in shade transparent
- Sleek Blush in shade 926 (Rose Gold)
- Bourjois Bronzer in shade 52
-Maybelline Brow pencil in shade dark blonde
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr in shade pink gold
- Maybelline Falsies mascara (waterproof)
- L'Oreal Super Liner blackbuster
- Maybelline Baby lips in Hydrate and Peach Kiss
-Revlon super lustrous lipstick in shade 353 (cappuccino)
-Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss stick in nudist
I am also taking a couple of face brushes with me as well.
I hope you have enjoyed this, tomorrows blog will be about what skincare and haircare items I
will be taking with me.
Love Grace x